November 10, 2009

Obviously, this whim of a blog hasn't "stuck" for us, or for like 90% of our readers. I'm sure there are several factors in this, but I won't go into that.

What I wanted to say was that although I am all about people being able to share their thoughts and opinions, some of you have gone over the top. Honestly, if you hate us and think we are stupid, immature, yadda yadda yadda... then let me offer this simple solution. DON'T READ IT. Rather than leave hate comments with less than admirable language, just don't ever click on this blog again. Not that there will be many, if any, posts after this one, since this blog is very low on our list of priorities.

Thanks a bunch!

♥-Kaylee (and all the other girls too)

1 comment:

Quinn said...

This is a cute thing you have going that I hope is fun for you all. However, if you're going to create a public blog in a place like blogspot that has a title made to sound like you're trying to appeal to more than just your closest friends, then you should probably be open to criticism.
I can understand being opposed to objectionable language. However, if you're going to label certain guys as awkward, creeps, stalkers and bizarre (even if it's true) you shouldn't be offended if people disagree or consider your blog entirely lame.
It would be different if the name of your blog was Kaylee's Life and you weren't looking to create something with widespread appeal.
Again I'm not trying to fight, just reason.